Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fruit for Thought

Today at work while I was rushing around doing a bunch of different things all at once I was outside walking around our unbelievably beautiful grounds and noticed that all the citrus trees are full of ripe fruit! It amazes me that so many delectable things just grow right here... all ready to eat! I picked 2 little oranges for my afternoon snack and they were so sweet and wonderful :) These trees are amongst so many other magnificent plants, palm trees and flowers that I get to stop and smell all the time too!!!!

Lovely day...that's all I've got! Off to soccer....

2 comments:

Time for a change. said...

You get to wander around, probably in a short sleeve top, picking oranges. I am stuck inside in below freezing weather for weeks on end. I miss warm weather and I am seriously jelous. :)

Blackwell-Park's Blog said...

Yep... exactly! It was 86 here today!!!! Totally fabulous :)