Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sock Miracle....

This was a stressful week - I have no idea why - it was a short work week and nothing out of the ordinary even happend, but you know how sometimes everything stresses you out? Or does that just happen to me? Maybe it's PMS... I haven't checked the calendar... Anyway when I was doing my umpteenth load of laundry (still trying to catch up from Shawn's camping trip) all the socks matched up! Yippi - a sock miracle!!! Ya know its bad when this was the highlight of my week :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

I can totally relate. I just did Ciara's sock/underwear/bra drawer yesterday and I hadn't pulled stuff out of there since 5 years ago!! Her drawers look fantastic! It was the highlight of that day. The highlight of Friday was ironing!!! This is my life!!! And I was PMS last week too!!! Isn't this great or do I need to go on medication (more)????? Love Ya!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Wendy, Those are the tender mercies of a loving God - a love note from the Lord that he really is there and watching out for your sole and the soles of those you love!

The Doria Family said...

It is indeed the small "miracles" that make all of our days. I am just glad that the simple things (washing, ironing, etc) bring so much joy!