Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ya right...

So late last night I'm catching up on blog reading and I come across Lisa's hilarious description of letting her 3 year old painting her finger nails... I couldn't believe it today when Sarah asked if she could do my hair in pig tails!!! So, remembering what a trooper Lisa was, I decided to give it a go. And there Shawn was laughing hysterically with camera in hand. Fortunately Sarah noticed the error of her ways straight off and allowed me to remove the pig tails....

3 comments:

Time for a change. said...

I am having serious childhood flashbacks. :)

Tami said...

I don't know how many times I've let Ciara "do" my hair, but it's always been in the evening time and believe me, your ponytails looked really good compared to what i've ended up with. But I actually love someone playing with my hair and Ciara gets such a kick out of it. We haven't done it in a long time though. I feel like a dope; i just got this blog showing up on my blog and I had no idea you had all these other blogs; the last one i saw was the "Auntie" one. So it was fun to catch up on your pics and blogs! I'm going to call you soon! Hugs to you and your kids!!!! Love Ya!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I love when someone plays with my hair, but my boys have never offered to do me a do. Of course, I never comb their hair, so why should they comb mine?