Sunday, October 20, 2013

Worlds Worst Blogger...




So I went up to Big Bear to visit at a ladies retreat and one of the things they talked about was journaling your life.. which I don't really do... so i decided to go back and read my blog and there were some fun things I would have never remembered on here.. so i thought I would at lease write an update for this year and maybe try to keep it up so I have some kind of record. This year starte off with Shawn's ACL & Miniscus Repair surgery... it was a bummer injury that kept him out of soccer his senior year in high school


Ugh.. no wonder I never do this.. it just took me 20 minutes to get the 2 photos in!!! Here are some other photos from this year.. Shawn & Kassidy at Prom

Shawn graduated from High School!!! We had a little get together at Morton's Steakhouse before the ceremony. It was a great night!


No comments: