Sunday, October 20, 2013

Worst blogger continued...


I thougth I'd better post the prior post before I ended up losing everything.. since it took me 40 miutes to add the photos and they are still all cadiwompas (where is the spell check on this thing???) Let's see.. what else happened.. oh ya the best thing was Jim's pigs are gone.. hallelujah!!!! Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!

But now he has this nighmare goat that has tried to kill me on several occassions... I cannot wait until he moves on... here he is trying to get me while I was inside the car...

Sarah and I went to Anahiem to see our cousin Hailey's cheer competition. She was awesome and we had a fun time visiting with everyone.
Sarah got her drivers license.. and drove us to San Jose for a party at Aunie Dee Dee & Amy's... it was so great to see our family. We spend a couple night at cousin Julie's and hung out with our Silvestri cousins and Marina and her kids.

No comments: