Thursday, November 20, 2008

Remember when we dropped that baby?

Today my friend Laurie from Junior High School came out to visit me - I found her on the Placer High School website a couple of months ago and hadn't seen her in over 20 years!!! We had a great time talking about old times... we lived in the same neighborhood our Junior High years and we have great memories of those days - and okay - a few not so great memories.... Yes, I remember when we dropped the baby!!! It was our first hands on baby sitting lesson... "don't ever turn your back on a baby on a changing table". Fortunately she wasn't hurt and I haven't dropped another since :) No wonder Michael Comstock got all the baby sitting jobs... she deserved them anyway - she's just one of those people who was born to be a mother - she has 6 kids now!

There are some pictures below from way back then...The first ones are of Laurie and I - and I'm too tired to talk about the rest... But for those of you who know us, you'll get a laugh and hopefully some great memories... Good night!
































































4 comments:

DJ said...

Love Dan Geils crop shirt......that's a fashion statement......so 80's! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Time for a change. said...

I have just had a massive flashback. If I find my old photo album I know I have pictures too. Love the one of Brian. What a hoot. I can believe Micheal has 6 kids. She was always so maternal. Are you still in touch?

Blackwell-Park's Blog said...

I don't get this... Am I supposed to respond to comments here or go to your blogs? Anybody please?

For now I'll just say some stuff here - I knew this would be great for a laugh :) I can't believe Cynthia didn't tell me that Dan's coaching her niece's softball team - until today!!!! Laurie did tell me she visited Brian and Danelle recently and she borrowed Danelle's year book to copy the 80's feathered haircut. I still exchange email with Michael on occasion and think I'll send her a link to my blog right now :)

Time for a change. said...

You are doing great in the blog world Wendy. You reply to the topic at hand. No need to move blogs.

Other then you guys, I have lost touch with most everyone from the past. Its so cool to read about everyones lives and feel like I have a connections... somewhere on this planet.