Friday, November 28, 2008

Things to be thankful for....

Thanksgiving was very nice this year... I dropped off the kids at Mike & Melanie's in the morning and hung out there for a while.... then off to meet Jim and his kids at his mom's house for dinner... then back to Mike & Melanie's for more dessert and Pictionary and finally home... alone for a couple of days - where I sit unmotivated to do much of anything - its absolutely wonderful!!!!

I'm thankful for this beautiful Thanksgiving morning rainbow (yesterday), and I'm thankful that I wasn't at Toys-r-us in Palm Desert today... there was a multiple shooting - right here in Palm Desert!!! This world is becoming such a dangerous scary place :( And my absolute top things to be thankful for are my health and my children's health and my job --- I'm so fortunate to have these!!! And then there are the other things that are huge as well.... having a house to live in, a car that runs well, food in the fridge, Jim, humor, and the church. I know there are more, but these are all I can muster up right now :)

No comments: