Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 11....



I can't believe its been 7 years since that horrible day. I remember it so clearly. I never watched the news and was feeling very uninformed, so just that week I decided that I was going to get with the program and start watching the news in the mornings - and that's when it all happened I saw it all right from the start and then it just kept getting worse. I couldn't believe it and still can't believe how much hate and destruction there is in the world. I had been here in the desert for about almost a year and my mom was still alive and living up north, so I called her right away as I always did when something bad happened - just looking for some kind of comfort. She didn't have much to say. What could she say?
It's so incomprehensible; yet amazing how so many people came together to help loved ones and strangers alike and how the states were so completely united by such a terrible tragedy. It was wonderful to see so much good in so many people. What can you say? - God Bless the USA!!!