Sunday, October 5, 2008

Did I really say I love soccer season????

Wow... I can't believe I forgot how hectic this time of year is! Haven't had a second to blog or do much of anything else... I think today was the first day I had a vegetable with a meal all week :) Shawn has 3 projects due for school that require my supervision/participation and work has been super busy too....

The kids had their first soccer games this weekend... It was a great day - Sarah scored 1 goal and Shawn scored 2!!!

My friend Sara was here this week to get her son Grant packed and ready for his mission to Missouri. It was so great to see her and I'm so excited for her son to have this opportunity!

I'm thrilled that its showing signs of cooling off around here!!! I actually have the windows open again tonight - now if I can just get to sleep all will be well...

PS... Jim and I went to see Nights in Rodanthe as soon as it came out... it was so sad - we were sobbing... It was different from the book...I ended up disappointed and give it a thumbs down :(

2 comments:

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

I think last week was one of the busiest in my entire life! But it was fun to watch the games in spite of the craziness. See you on the fields.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Yah, thats why we don't do soccer, although now that it is starting to cool down, it would be nice to have the excuse to get outside.

Bummer about the movie!