Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me !!!!!

Eycarumba -41!!! I still can't believe it... And although I've had a few days of melancholy and feeling a little like I should have done something more with my life by now (or at least put on some make up :) - today turned out to be a nice day - lunch with some new work friends and then a wonderful dinner with Jim (anything with him is wonderful - breakfast, lunch, dinner, diet pepsi break, staring at the walls - you name it - but this was particularly nice) - and lots of cake - as it should be!



And - I got a birthday message from my half sister Charllis - she's sending me some letters that our dad sent to her while she was away at school. I'm soooo excited - I can hardly wait to get them. Since he died when I was a baby I have no memories of him... just a few pictures. These letters should give me a little insight into his personality... very cool :)

2 comments:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Your blog is awesome! Way to go you guys. I love seeing and hearing about your lives even though I leave so close. Keep it up. It will be a great memory maker someday. Love you guys!

Time for a change. said...

Happy Birthday Wendy. Glad your day went really well and you had fun. Dont worry, your not old. If you are then I am. ;)

Kelli