Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Surprise - housekeepers :)

Here I am acting surprised because while I was out frolicking around with Jim this evening (actually we were delivering some water storage barrels) I left Sarah and her friend Sydnee home alone and came back to fine that they had cleaned up the house..... not only the messes they had made, but other messes as well - WITHOUT even being asked. WOW - what a nice treat for a Tuesday evening - actually - for any evening!

Did I say Tuesday? Yikes, I'm so exhausted I already feel like its the end of the week. We've been doing "team building" aka deep cleaning at work in the afternoons this week and I've had a couple of outdoor projects... Tomorrow will be a doozie for sure as we start on ALL outdoor projects first thing in the morning. Hopefully the morning will be as nice as it was today - It was absolutely gorgeous this morning - maybe even most of the day - I'm not sure - I just know it got ugly when I was outside cleaning doors and windows. I don't know how people do manual labor all day long - especially in this heat. Kudos to anyone who has to exert themselves in their jobs!!!

And kudos to the girls for cleaning the house :)

3 comments:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Can they come to my house next?

Blackwell-Park's Blog said...

No kidding - what a huge treat:) I couldn't believe it. It's never happened before and then this afternoon, they were over at Syndnee's dads house cleaning up because he was having friends over tonight. Who knows, they may be on a roll and headed to your place next Alysa ;)

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

When my kids ask what I want for Mother's day or my birthday I always say "a clean house." Then they ask what I really want. But that's what I really want, I really really want a clean house. Really. But, alas, they never believe me.
Is your house still clean? At least you have this post to remember it by.