Sunday, June 22, 2008

Libby Lu 6-21-08

I (SARAH) went to Libby Lu for my friend Scarlett's birthday party and we got our hair done, you can see!!! We went to the Libby Lu at Downtown Disney and had so much fun!!! After we went to Libby Lu we walked around and we had so much fun because it was all girls. After we walked around for a littel bit ,then we went home and played hide and go seek in the dark.



At Libby Lu we bought tons of things like purple hair spray and when you take a shower it comes out ,but i didn't spray any of it in my hair because i didn't want it to get mest up.then my mom came and got me really late that night and when i woke up the next morning and was sick:( That is why i was not able to go to church today. When i stayed home i just slept and it was not fun.

1 comment:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

We missed you today Sarah. Your hair is terrific. Keep blogging girl. I'm so proud of you. Hugs.