Saturday, June 28, 2008

SUMMER TIME By Sarah

Well summer has been so much fun !!! One of my friends in my neighborhood took me and a friend of ours to Chuck E. Cheese's yesterday and we had so much fun. My friend Mackenzie is moving on 4th of july weekend so she and I have been spending a lot of time playing in and outside or at the pool!!! My summer has been going so well so far.

Today my brother is coming home from camp, while he was gone it was so peaceful it was like I was an only child. Then it comes to thought if I was an only child I would have no one to play with and then I would probably get bored. I guess could say that I missed him a little bit.

1 comment:

M&M's blog said...

I'm glad you realize how lucky you are to have a sibling to play with. That was very sweet of you. You both me the world to me.